Wireless Bluetooth Receiver
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- Make your Car AUX audio system and Home Theater AV HiFi Surrounding system bluetooth compatible, get music from Bluetooth enable device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, HTC, Samsung, PC or laptop.
- Simply connect this bluetooth audio receiver to your line-in or auxiliary input on your speakers, pair it to your Bluetooth enabled device, and enjoy the wireless music revolution.
- Whether you want the bluetooth convenience in your car, through your home theater system, in your kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom, etc.
- Simple operation, 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connector or 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable to connect the speakers and the receiver.
- High-performance AMP chip, can push the headset and high-power speaker, applicable to all types of speakers. Powerful bluetooth IC.
- Powered by built-in rechargeable li-ion battery via micro USB port, long usage time and low consumption. (micro USB cable included). You can play music through your car stereo and answer phone call via the built-in mic.
- Dimensions : 52mm(L) x 21mm(W) x 11mm(D)
- Bluetooth v3+EDR, Class 2
- Support A2DP V1.2 (built in Mic)
- Powered by USB 5V DC
- Transmission Rate:3(Mbps)
- Built-in microphone
- Transmission distances of up to 10M
- Support A2DP stereo
- 3.5mm stereo inlet socket
- Sleep mode for energy saving
- Support Bluetooth hands-free function
- Up to 8 hours music playback or continuous
- Wireless music receiver connects to 3.5mm headphone jacks
- Use with home stereos/speakers, car stereos, headphones etc.
How to Use:
1. Power on/off
Power on: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 5-7 seconds until you hear a "ready for connecting or a sound", it will auto connect to the phone which was paired.
Power off: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 4-5 seconds until you hear a "Long beep or red led".
2.Connect the receiver to your speakers
With 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connector or 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable to connect the speakers and the receiver (if no sound, Please make sure it was inserted completely).
(1) Ensure the speakerphone is under OFF mode
(2) Pairing: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 7 seconds until you hear the "Ready for connecting or a sound" (when you holding the button until you hear the voice report "Ready for connecting"). The LED indicator will flash between red and blue alternately. It is now ready for pairing.
(3) Activate your mobile phone's Bluetooth function and search for available Bluetooth devices by referring to your mobile phone user manual for details.
(4) Select "BT310REV or DL-LINK" from the list.
(5) When paring is completed, the voice report "connected or short bebe" The LED indicator will flash Blue alternately.
- For iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4,For 4s, 5, 5c and 5s, 6, 6 Plus
- For iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Mini1 and 2
- For Laptop and PC with bluetooth 2.1 and above
- For Samsung, HTC, etc, all other Android 2.1 (and above) devices with Bluetooth
- Smart-phone with Bluetooth 2.1 & above
- 1 x Bluetooth Music Receiver Built-in Mic
- 1 x Micro USB Power Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Inlet Socket
✈ Depending on where your order is being delivered, please allow 2-3 weeks for this item to arrive. This is due to the current global situation.